Effective solutions for all your architectural issues:
Vrnda specializes in delivering high quality and effective solutions for any of the architectural issues and problems facing by your organization. We deal with not only providing the architectural solutions but also in the suggestions of enhancement techniques in making your system architecture robust.
We follow a unique procedure that involves a sequence of steps in delivering the architecture solutions for our clients. They are:
- Static and dynamic analysis of application architecture
Which involves investigating the process of the application architecture and the identification of issues.
- Infrastructure Configuration Analysis
Through which we discover and analyze the performance of the complete configuration of the organization’s infrastructure and address the found issues.
- Database review
This enables us to have a clear idea of how your database is faring and whether it needs any modification.
- Consolidated Assessment Report Preparation
In which we include all the suggested recommendations to improve the system architecture and the ways in which we can make it robust.
- Planning That includes the improvement process, effort methodology that needs to be implemented and effective scheduling.
- Architecture enhancements accomplishment
Which is the final stage of implementation where the necessary modifications and enhancement techniques are applied in making your architecture robust?
Our Architecture Solutions for the client business will be performed in three steps. They are:
The methodology involved in these three steps is depicted in the picture below and is explained in brief.
The initiation process basically involves three major steps as shown in the picture above. But the individual steps are again a combination of different processes.
- ENVIRONMENT SETTING UP: In this process, we take care of the necessary requirements that would help in investigating the architecture of your systems and infrastructure. Our Environment Setting up involves
- The baseline of Source Code
- Baseline of Environment
- Baseline of Database
- Support in Setting up of Development Environment at offshore
- Collection of Project Documentation
- STAKEHOLDER INTERVIEW: Before proceeding with the analysis of the architecture, we make sure that we have a clear idea of the opinions of different stakeholder personnel and the users involved with the business organization regarding the architecture as it would give us the necessary information on how to proceed with this procedure. The different stakeholder interviews involved here are:
- Business Stakeholder Interview
- Technical Stakeholder Interview
- Infrastructure Stakeholder Interview
- User Interview
- SCENARIO PREPARATION: In this process, we design some scenarios in which we test the performance of the systems and architecture and analyze the data obtained from the process. There are two important scenarios in this
- Data preparation to execute the test and perform dynamic analysis
- Test Scenario preparation
This is considered to be the heart and central process of our Architecture Solutions Service. This is the process where we perform different tests on the systems to analyze the performance. There are two processes in execution.
- PERFORMING ASSESSMENT: The systems related to infrastructure and databases are tested and the codes are reviewed. The assessment process involves three steps
- Code Review Documentation
- Test Execution to analyze the dynamic behavior of the system
- Database and ERM reviews
- FINDINGS DOCUMENTATION: The results that we have obtained after performing the necessary tests on the systems of infrastructure and database will be documented in this process.
- Technical Findings Preparation
- Infrastructure Findings Preparation
- Database Findings Preparation
- Technology Findings Preparation
Our clients will be receiving a brief of the reports of the analysis we made on the different infrastructural and database architecture.
- REPORT DELIVERY: This is the fundamental delivery report that contains the overview of the analysis we made on the architecture.
- WALK-THRU OF REPORT: We will brief the clients on the report that we have made and suggest the necessary modifications that are required to make in the architecture plan. Our Walk-thru involves.
- Resolution of clarifications
- Applying corrections
- Short term and long term goal organizing
Vrnda Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a well-established Software Solution Company having its base in Hyderabad, India. The inception of our company is triggered by the need for different enterprise applications, architecture assessment, high-quality and efficient software solutions for the business organizations which are being run in a market that is bracing itself for a revolution in information and business. We understand the need to have both feet on the ground and yet reach for the sky!
Plot No.45, 2nd Floor,
P&T Colony, Vikrampuri,
Av Del Parque Sur 699,